As the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak continues to spread across the United States, Keystone Medical Resources, Inc. is committed to providing easily accessible Covid resources at the push of a button.
Currently, Keystone is currently offering Contract Tracing services to employers looking to slow the spread of Covid and help protect their employees and their families from becoming sick.
Contact Tracing has been used for decades by state and local health departments as a process of identifying persons who may have encountered an infected person and subsequent collection of further information about these contacts.
We have two teams available to provide contact tracing and uphold the CDC’s as well as our customer’s current Covid protocols.
- Care coordination team experienced in obtaining details from the employee and disseminating predetermined information provided by the employer
- Registered Nurses who are qualified to provide medical advice in addition to the above service
Our teams are prepared to efficiently handle large quantity contact tracing and currently do so for both public and private entities.
What can be accomplished through contact tracing:
- Document the details of each reported Covid exposure, possible symptoms, and/or positive test
- Provide medical advice to your employees based on the information provided
- Identify and notify employees who came into close contact with a coworker diagnosed with Covid
- Educate your employees on what steps to take next
- Assist employees by providing a safe return to work “RTW” date based on the information they provide and release them to RTW when appropriate